Monday, October 12, 2009

bit of a mish

got out of town for a few days... painting job in Hamilton, then to Ohakune!


Mt Ruapehu the centre of attention. Saturday it was closed with bad weather, but Sunday:


I never been boarding in the North Island, for shame! Turoa is dope, and it was a glorious day.



Me n Josie. ripping it up 7 months preggers! thats what I'm talkin about!


Spent the nite in Taupo on way home, on way outta town we stopped to check out a geothermal spot called "craters of the moon". More like another planet than the moon i recks

back to work dammit

2 comments:

Pest 3 Aerosal Dynamiks/808Urban said...

hey bradah long time no hear! HAHAHAHA looks like you guys had some fun, very dope......Hey i got a very good friend comin in to your town there in New Zealand. I was wonderin of you guys can hookup with him for a session? let me know homie......Aloha My Bradah

Saves said...

looks fun bro